General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Council Bluffs
- Iowa chapter of Alzheimer's Association supports proposed legislation for better dementia resources February 4, 2023, 5:42 AM COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa (KMTV) — Jessica Duncan is based in Council Bluffs and is part of the Iowa chap...
- Council Bluffs Police say all 7 suspects in murder of Fremont man in custody February 3, 2023, 2:42 AM COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa (WOWT) - Council Bluffs Police confirmed Thursday that all seven suspects in th...
- Iowa Lottery: $25,000 Ticket Sold in Council Bluffs February 2, 2023, 9:18 PM (Council Bluffs, IA) -- The Iowa Lottery is reminding people in Council Bluffs to check their lotter...
- Council Bluffs man sentenced to 5 years for child pornography January 30, 2023, 11:04 PM COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa (WOWT) - A Council Bluffs man is sentenced after pleading guilty to receiving c...
- View all news in Council Bluffs
The last job offers in Council Bluffs
- Healthcare & Nursing Surgery Physician in Council bluffs, Iowa Vohra Wound Physicians
- Healthcare & Nursing Wound Care Physician in Council bluffs, Iowa Vohra Wound Physicians
- Healthcare & Nursing Internal Medicine Physician in Council bluffs, Iowa Vohra Wound Physicians
- Healthcare & Nursing Family Practice Physician in Council bluffs, Iowa Vohra Wound Physicians
- View all jobs in Council Bluffs